Trust yourself with hope,faith and love.Things works out one way or another,eventually.



Tuesday, September 13, 2011

With love.



Howdy-doo. :)
Been a while since I last posted something.Seems so dead.
But to all the regular readers,kudos to you.

A quick update with my life,well.
Work has been great,most of my colleagues are musically oriented and I enjoy the chillaxing moments with guitars and doing nothing but sing.
Friends wise,I'm only in touch with a few.Most I couldn't give a fuck about.
Not that I don't want to,just I'm too tired most days anyway.

And the love of my life(currently),I can't go on a day without fighting with him but still be in love.

Hahahahaahah.

We've come a long way from nothing to something. Its been a year and a month,and honestly,it hasn't been smooth sailing.Probably hellish at times but worth all the tears,sadness and anger.

And thinking about how certain situation has been for some of my mates and their partners,

I am more than thankful I have somebody who loves me the way I am,who keeps asking if I love him every single day of the week and who still buys me chocolates even after gaining more than a few kilos!
And with that being said,with all the scruffy kisses and warm hugs;

My beloved,I love you and someday,I hope and pray every single day that we end up together and make lotsa babies!
To haters,fuck off.
To others,howdy-doo.

Love,Appreciate.
P.s: I busted my ass to save my boat,fought all the temptaions and it brought us closer.What have you done?

No comments: