Trust yourself with hope,faith and love.Things works out one way or another,eventually.



Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Stagnant but the little things moving ahead.

I spent the whole day and night with my beloved yesterday after he finished work at three.
We had lunch,walked about,had some shut eye and went to grab late night supper and I was home happy,contented and loved.
After promptly discussing life together perhaps in a few years time(if its fated),and that would be after years of him in Jeddah,we'll plan on getting hitched.
After stabilizing ourselves financially and buying our self a home than perhaps..
I don't know what to feel,sometimes.He's done so much for me and I am a never ending problem for him.hahaha.
But always,coming from him is; "I love you even though you're a bipolar." -.-
Hahahaha.
Ah well.
Love.Appreciate.
P.s: In prioritizing and importance.

No comments: