Trust yourself with hope,faith and love.Things works out one way or another,eventually.



Thursday, June 9, 2011

Changes;in an instant.

Hey.
I wouldn't bother asking how you've been cause I obviously don't know who is reading anyway,but,for courtesy's sake yeah, 'how you guys doing?
ANYWAYS (-.-);
I am officially starting my probation in 7 and a half hours or so as a staff in my ward.
Orientation is over,I've gotten my first pay and life's pretty dandy.
Except for certain people making life hard for me at work,but besides that,all is alright.
Basically,I know for a fact that I have not posted anything for a really long time and despite being lazy and busy all at the same time;I thought of logging in here really quick just to say that I have an amazing boyfriend.
And that knowing we're coming to a year of being in a relationship excites me cause we have gone through multiple of hiccups in a relationship yet we're still together up till today.
The best bit of my relationship with my every dearest would be today.
On a normal basis,at 7 in the morning,to what I know,he would be asleep.
But on 8th June,he texted me and he came to send me grilled cheese and ham/chicken bits sandwiches.
To top it off,he even send me to work.
Yeah,but nice memories are always cut short cause just about 10 minutes ago,he made me question my place in in his life.
Fuck.yeah. hahaha. __
Oh well,it was nicer when things are better.
Toodles then.
Love,Appreciate.
P.s:I ask myself the same thing.

No comments: