Trust yourself with hope,faith and love.Things works out one way or another,eventually.



Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Continuity.

I feel like I'm a thunderstorm.

On most typical days,I'll keep myself and smile when I need to.
But on other days,I'll be upbeat and on the ball;crazy.
Well anyways,I have already started work.
It is my third week and I am already posted into my ward.I don't really enjoy much on the tutorials,cause it is basically the theory based learning I've been through for the past two years in school but being in the ward,I'm telling you,it is a big deal.
I have encountered plenty different people.
Some old,some new and definitely an eye opener.
And being in this uniform has given me a lot of privileges and I am proud of where I stand today.
I never thought I could make it this far in life and I have my better half a phone call away for me to lean on after his and my long day.
It is a mixture of feeling exhausted and satisfied.Like I have accomplished something.
And besides,everyday is a learning experience.
I don't have much to post on my blog these days cause every time I get into Blogger,I can't find the right words to type out but today is exceptional.Probably just a sneak preview on how I'm doing.hehe.
My friends whose been with me up till now has given abundant of support and even though they are mostly not there for me physically,I know that they are always for me.
I may sometime take their absence as their way of abandoning me at times of need but you can't necessarily put the blame on me cause all my life,people has been coming in and out of my life like open doors.I was just trying to anticipate when they would be following the foot steps of others.But I know better than that now.If I don't allow it,they will always be there..

My family has been great too,but as per normal,I am being a terrible daughter.haha.I have not been helping much at home cause I am either too tired or I am just being busy on the computer.
But things are well in case you are wondering.

And lastly,my boyfriend and I are coming close to a year now..
Time is ticking way too fast and it feels like we only met a week ago.haha.
He has been my bested friend and my worst enemy but either ways,I can never imagine what would life be if I hadn't met him almost a year ago.
He has been my pillar of strength,one of the many reason why I want to wake up every morning and even though he kills me softly with his short fuse of a temper,his apologies and reasoning always makes up for the fiery episode.I have come close to giving up in our relationship but always,always,I take back those thoughts away cause even though he isn't the kind of man I want to be with or more to say,now what I had wished for,he is my everything.
For every person,has its flaws and I have accepted him for his past and for the person he has become today.
What I want to prioritize now is to support my family,parents and earn enough money to travel the world and have a family with hopefully my boyfriend of now than make a couple of young kids to continue the future generation..
I hope I have enough time to do it.
And now I got to go.Take care all.
I will come and update when I can yeah folks.
Toodles.
Love.Appreciate.
P.s: Even the last finishes its course.

No comments: