Trust yourself with hope,faith and love.Things works out one way or another,eventually.



Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My girls.

A couple of days ago I finally get to meet my favorite girls,Farhana as per normal wasn't around.
We went to get brunch,hang out-talked,had dinner and hang out some more.
It was a really nice get together before I start my job.
Something to ease my mind from the regular hiccups in life.
Besides,with nothing else to do at home,meeting them had been great.
And just a while ago,I went to meet Mari again to get hand phone charger from her cause mine had to cause problems today. FML.
Sometimes,I look back and I wonder how would life be without my friends.
Just look at today,I was desperate for a hand phone charger and than one came and offered hers.
How sweet. (Awwwh,baby. -Mari) Hahaahahaha.
When there are few whom you can depend on,life truly becomes meaningful.
Well,thats all that I have to say.hahaha.
Till then.
Take care all.
Love,Appreciate.
P.s: Make use of this one chance in life.

No comments: