Trust yourself with hope,faith and love.Things works out one way or another,eventually.



Monday, January 31, 2011

Standing up again.

(That underneath the "I hate you" I always verbalize to my boyfriend,truth is,
I only love him even more..)
I've not met my boyfriend for almost 4 days and despite it being almost midnight in a couple of minutes,he is coming over to meet me just to bring me out to eat.Hohoho.
More like I am going out to keep him company since he hasn't eaten at all since morning.
He was home the whole day today sleeping away while I was in the ward.
Besides,I'm waiting for Monty to come over.
She's gonna come for a sleep-over.Hahaha.
But I think its still pending.
Anyways,I am having a lot of fun for CP.
All thanks to Faiqah-MY HONEY!
She has made this posting an enjoyable one.
She has motivated me to bring out the best nursing care for my patient and how to be productive in the ward.
Its just a bummer that she's not in the same shift as me :(
HAHAHA.
So,last night I went online before I went to bed and I was chatting up with Kane.
He was so adorable setting up a MSN account for me and it was really flattering really.
But we ended up back in Yahoo cause it wasn't easy for him to get used to MSN layout I suppose.
With that being said,my childhood crush I had when I was 12 has recently added me up on FB.
8 years later and an apology for apparently 'mistreating' me and an invitation to go out for a coffee or a meal someday is actually kind of sweet.
Hahahaha.I had the shock of my life,I thought he was some random dude who likes adding people on FB but when I asked him who he was,he sent me an inbox message with my naive childhood story creeping back up again.
Lol!
It is very emotional for me,more than anything and I feel like tearing up with joy.
At least someone from my past bothers to come up to me and say such things.
I am actually smiling with joy now. HOHOHO.
Well I got to go now.
Need to wait up for my dearest boyfriend!
Hehehehe.
Take care all,
Love,Appreciate!
P.s:Walk to the past with me.

No comments: