Trust yourself with hope,faith and love.Things works out one way or another,eventually.



Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Content but exhausted.


I can't emphasize enough on how much I love my boyfriend even when I'm in the most unpredictable of mood swings.hoho.
He's given me a good reason on why I want things to work out even though deep inside,I am trying to find reasons on giving up.
But he's changed my mind,I'm just looking forward for the best for our relationship and that eventually we'll end up with each other lawfully.
I guess when it comes to family matters,its a mutual decision.
Lets hope neither of us is going to screw things up.
So lately,I have been extremely tired.I don't know whats wrong.
It is affecting my Clinical Posting attachment.
I don't blame my nephew for the sleep-over cause I am more than happy look after him.
Ah well,I hope I suck it up.
Now,I need to go get ready.
Going to meet Mon in a bit.Got to buy myself a new pair of shoe.Hohoho.
Till then,
Take care all.
Love,Appreciate!
P.s: I want to be at least good enough for you,and everyone else.

No comments: