Trust yourself with hope,faith and love.Things works out one way or another,eventually.



Thursday, January 13, 2011

Normality

"When there is no explainable reason why."


My previous post is pretty much non-existent now,but I am going to leave it there for remembrance's sake.
Yes,I had a humongous fight with the man whose made me a much happier person and yes,
we broke up.
But realizing my mistake before it was too late and knowing that he wasn't ready to let go solved most of the bad.
I am back with my ever so lovely boyfriend.
We are pretty much back to normal again,probably more closer than before.
Last Saturday,we went fishing and we brought his little brother out till late.It was fun.His little brother is as sarcastic and cheeky just like his brother.I was entertained by his antics and we laughed while trying to manipulate the toy helicopter against the force of the wind.
We ate chips,drank some water,had dinner together,laid on the canvas and talked like I belonged to their family.
It was a nice warm feeling.
And it didn't matter that my boyfriend didn't manage to catch anything that evening.
Anyways,the following day,he finally met the rest of my family.
My baby boy Zafran,included!
Farah's brother got married last week and I thought of making him tag along with my parents in the car which he did.I hoped and prayed so hard that things wouldn't suck and thankfully,everybody got along with each other.He even met my aunt,uncle and cousins.
Hohoho.
My family seems accepting of him,his career and the way he is but maybe its too soon to say?
But he did leave a pretty good impression,no negative comments were spoken.
I'm glad.
Anyways,I've started my clinical posting again last Monday.
It was tough for the first few days cause I wasn't getting much sleep cause of my nephew but subsequently,I think we all(my CP mates) are adapting to the routinely job.
This afternoon,I went back to school to apply for the paramedic's course.I was just trying my luck.I am also going to apply for a place in poly,and getting my employment form filled out this weekend.
Basically,I am giving myself three options and when the 'time' comes,I'll choose one of the best out of the three.I told my CP lecturer about it,she didn't exactly say no but she told me to do what I think is best and suitable.
I could only agree with her.
My boyfriend wasn't keen with my idea but he said he'll try and be as supportive anyway.
I hope he doesn't gloat when I start to complain.haha.
Ah well,got to go get some shut eye now.
Take care all.
Love,Appreciate!
P.s:Where the fuck were you guys when I was here trying to reach you?Yes,I'm disappointed.

No comments: