Trust yourself with hope,faith and love.Things works out one way or another,eventually.



Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Going and gone.

- Three days and its going to be 2011.-

I feel both optimistic and scared about the new year,what awaits me and all.
My future.
Another year come and it goes by so fast.I was enjoying year 2010,or still are technically.
It has been a better year than the ones I've had since I can remember.
I knew my friends better,deeper but my doubts radar are still high.
I met my boyfriend and he has given me many reasons why I want to wake up each day.
I realize that there is no point hating my family because the word 'family' speaks for itself.
But I am still figuring out my life.
Maybe that is what My life is about.
-To experience on impulse,making irrational decisions and learning from mistakes.
-To try and do what comes my way or do what I think is right for me.My life.

Just maybe that is how great it would have been.
As of now,though I still worry bout what my future has in store for us,I am trying to live my remaining days as much as possible.
I think and look back on my past sometimes,wondering what I could have or shouldn't have done but it doesn't matter anymore now cause at present is what is important.
So speaking of the New Year,I will or I hope to be welcoming it with my lovely boyfriend,Mari,Azyan and whoever who can make it.We are not planning to go where the people traffic are,or the typical countdown to pyrotechnics.Instead,I hope it would be an intimate chill together till late and talk about the possibilities of life and hang out kind of day out.
I want it to be a great day,I want to make it a great day.I don't want to be late,I hope I won't be.haha.And till then,or after that,whatever happens will happen.
Anyways,lately,the people I know from my past crept back up into my life.
Like three wee-morning ago at about 5,I met Arief.I knew him from My Chemical Romance concert about 2 years ago and we hang out with others a couple of times before.He is doing good with his life so far.He told me how he is trying to be successful in life and he is doing it for himself and for his future wife.He is getting married next year(God's willing) and at the moment,happily engaged to a beautiful lady.I hope all goes well for him.
And than Adam,Grace's ex called me up two afternoon's ago.I had the shock of my life cause we were never really that close before.He called to update me on his new contact info and exchanged mutual "how have you been doing so far?" questions and told each other to keep in touch.
Come to think of it,it was actually kind of nice to know that at least someone still remember who I was.
With all this being said,despite my monthly mood change due to some *hormonal imbalance*,
I am pretty ecstatic with how life is turning up for me.
I don't have a perfect family,my boyfriend and I are always driving each other up the wall,my friends can't always be there but my family is always right there behind me when I'm in deep shit,my boyfriend is the man I want to settle down with eventually cause he has put up with me till this far and he could've left me but he's still staying cause I know he loves me and I love him to bits and my friends,well I know I can count on them eventually when the world has its back turned towards me.
So till then,Goodnight all.
Love,Appreciate.
P.s:I wish every night was ours.

No comments: