Trust yourself with hope,faith and love.Things works out one way or another,eventually.



Tuesday, December 21, 2010

As long as its meant to be.


*I had my Mc Nuggets and I had them with Mari earlier tonight.*
haha.
Well I must say this term's holiday has been really eventful.
Since my nephew was born,since my boyfriend came along and since time has moved by so fast.
I spent my weekend with the few close people I regard as family.
First,I sent Mari's family off at the airport on Friday;their destination?
KOREA and its winter there!Cool or what,and take it as the literal question too.haha!
Than,I went to Zee's family chalet with the boyfriend,Mari,Ady and Wawan during the weekends.
We gathered,ate,played UNO stacko,talked and shared splendid good times till about three in the morning.
It was one of those days I don't think I will forget in the near future cause it marks a day where everyone important to me was at one place,in one time.
And I certainly had a ball.
Anyways,there has been hiccups in my relationship with the boyfriend and it is making me a little upset.Its nothing got to do with us.
Just a premature disapproval and it is crushing my hopes.
But I am going to prove myself that if it is meant to work out,with regards of the approval of anyone else that mattered,it just will.
So I'm going at it slowly,with my chin up hoping that the perspectives of others is going to diminish,slowly.
Well,I have been chatting with the Jerk Ass.He's being a dick as always and I just don't get it why he keeps talking to me despite the mutual insults.
But I'm glad we are in touch after so many months,he is something different.
Something I would want to include in my future,as my so called soul-mate in friendship.
He backs me up with insulting words that turn my sadness to anger towards him.Basically,diverting my attention away from what is bothering me.
I think that is his intention anyway.Hahaha.
Well,I'm going to meet my fellow nursing classmates tomorrow.
We're heading to Sentosa for a good,memorable time!
I hope its going to be a good sunny day.
And I hope my boyfriend's family is going to have a good time in India.
Take care all,
toodles.noodles.
Love,Appreciate.
P.s:Late night phone-call with Mok.

No comments: