Trust yourself with hope,faith and love.Things works out one way or another,eventually.



Saturday, November 27, 2010

A week away

A week more before school ends,before I sit down and take my exams,before I go for my final attachment in hospital,before I say goodbye to my classmates,and my girls who have always been there for me.
It is both exciting and upsetting.A mix feeling of everything right and wrong.
The past weeks in school has been fulfilling,though I am lacking behind in my studies.I relate to those I had never really spoken to before,I tried to be understanding and I tried to have an empathic side.If there is anything I could say before I permanently don't see my classmates anymore,I would say thanks for the silly little memories as friends.
Anyways,I have not seen my boyfriend for almost a week now.I didn't get to meet him when he had his day off from work cause he claimed to be unwell.
I hope to spend the whole day/night out with him like what we had planned and I hope it would be soon.He was accepted on a new job offer and he seems pretty stoked about it.
I shared his joy when he told me over the phone yesterday.He starts the new job next week.
Which means,no long hair,no goatee but probably more time with me.hahahaha.
We'll see how.
So,Its been almost two weeks since my mom went to Haj.I am doing alright taking over her work after school.The only thing which bugs me is my brother's attitude of taking me for granted.Cause they would leave their dirty laundry for me to put away,leave food stained plated and stack them high on the sink when they could have done it themselves.That is the only part that pisses me off but above all else,I think I'm alright.I just can't cook on my own without looking at recipe yet.That I need to practise.
Anyways,I was at Mari's place cause he mom cooked us some food yesterday with Zee,Far and Hatta.Food was nice,it made my perspective on Hor Fun a good one eventually and while walking home to the bus stop with Zee and Far,I happened to take a whiff in the surrounding air and A familiar scent caught me by surprise.
It was Seb's perfume.
I don't know what I am trying to say but maybe,it is just impossible to get the little things about someone we used to care about out of our head.Out of our system.Sometimes their actions suddenly come rushing through your head,and you wish it would stop cause you want to stop yourself from hating them.
Pardon me,I have no clue on what I'm saying.hahaha.
At this moment,I wish my boyfriend would walk out from work just to see me,but I know it won't happen.haha.
I just miss snuggling under his pits and if I could,I would have get myself drowned in his body scent.How our legs would intertwine and watch TV in bed,how I lay my head on his chest and hear the sound of his heart beating.The spaces filled in between my fingers with his.The warmth of his body engulfing me.The stupid fights and the quick make up.
This is my first,and I hope my last serious relationship,and with him in my life,everything else seems complete.
Till then,take care all.
Love,Appreciate!
P.s:How long can it last?

No comments: