Trust yourself with hope,faith and love.Things works out one way or another,eventually.



Monday, November 15, 2010

Reality of a fantasy.

I had an eventful weekend.
I spent it with my Cheebs. C:
He's been an absolute sweetheart lately, coming to meet me as often as he can after a week of working straight.It was a pleasant surprise that he made an effort to spend his time with me.
So after work on Saturday,he picked me up and we went to Changi to get himself fishing rods.
We bought snacks to munch on before heading back to his place first and luckily we did cause I ended up spending 3/4 of the night with him.
So,at his place for the first time ever;
unprepared and not dressed up for it,he made me meet his parents.
-__________-
They were quite welcoming,though I should have made a little more effort by talking to them more.
But what the hell,I'm naturally shy.haha.
Than we made our way to Pasir Ris beach and I accompanied him to fish for the first time.
It was my first time following someone to fish,my first time being with someone who loves to fish.Though we did not catch anything,the time we spend together that night made it a whole lot obvious that in my harsh,cold and confusing exterior self,I have actually genuinely fallen in love with my Cheebs.In between over-coming my fears of holding on to squishy-stinky worms and enjoying the feeling,putting them on little sharp hooks and looking like a complete fool when I cast the rod,the experience made me feel emotionally closer to him.It was how patient and calm he looked and must have felt while setting up the whole equipment of fishing.
And while waiting if could have caught anything that night,we sort of exchanged unmentioned thoughts to each other through our eyes.How he looked at me differently,it was full of reason,hope,warmth and love.
When he actually fell asleep on my lap,in between my groin(hahaha) and the look he gave me when he woke up,I could have sworn at that moment,he is the man I wouldn't mind spending the remaining bit of my life with.I love every inch of my Cheebs despite our frequent bitter bickering,the bruise leaving marks after every painful bite on any part of my limbs and the "I love you" he keeps saying and I end up laughing in his face.haha. At about 4,we packed up and cycled back again to his place.
He sent me off at almost almost 5 in the morning and paid for my cab fare.
The following Sunday,he initiated to meet me up again.Initially,he planned on getting some new clothes at Bedok but we arrived a little too late,so we ended up buying groceries for his family.
Going through the different section of Fairprice and walking hand in hand with basket full of things in our other hand,looking at the range of products available,I was taken aback.
It felt like I was already married to him at that particular moment and I used to think that I would never get married.
Cause I am always doubting the fact that nobody can love anybody enough to stay monogamous.
Whatever,so anyway;
Yet again,unexpectedly,I had to meet his parents once more.His mom was nice,she tried to talk to me and somewhere beneath the hard face,she smiled at me.
At almost 11,he sent me off to my area and we talked about his past and got carried away of the timing.
It was a little past 1 in the morning when he took a cab home.
I did some thinking on my own when he left,and despite me being all doubtful and hoping for the worst on the outcome of our relationship,it is a surprise that we managed to pull through these 4 months of companion hood till now.I smile to myself when I replay the moments when he tried to make the most idiotic of faces just to see me smile,how he would comfort me when I felt like I needed a break in everything that I do,and just the way my heart gets tachy when I see him from afar.
Ah well,lets just hope that I'll have enough faith to keep it going.
Till then,with a sudden tug on my heart,
Love,Appreciate.
P.s: "At the end of the day,I know its you that I want.you are enough problem for me." -Thanks a lot!haha.

No comments: