Trust yourself with hope,faith and love.Things works out one way or another,eventually.



Saturday, November 13, 2010

Last lap.

I made a mistake in my previous post,my mom didn't departure on Thursday,she went a little bit too soon,haha.She left on early Wednesday morning and after all the slight tears and all the "take care",I'm back at home trying to keep myself occupied.
I have the most darling of all friends,they are supportive and they never make me feel like I am ever alone.
Like yesterday,Mari and Zee crashed at my place and hang out till 10.
They cooked some food,we ate together,talked shit,watched a DVD which I slept in between with my brother and his girlfriend.
I never thought of them as friends,they are equivalent to being my family.
I appreciate their existence and after a harsh wake up call in life from my class advisor yesterday,about having approximately 14 days left with each other as classmates,it broke my heart knowing I will never see them as often cause all of us will have separate life commitment.
I am the emotionless one between our group of friends,but it triggered my feelings knowing we will eventually have to part.
But knowing that if our friendship is as concrete as the ones I have with Monty and Farah,I worry less cause somehow,all of us will merge as one again someday.
I have been through the wildest of emotional rides with Mari,Zee and Far(as well as Mazi) and it would be such a waste if we forsake our friendship to our careers.
I wish all my classmates the best in life and in this uncertain life of ours,I hope they will forgive my shortcomings and the harsh words that has been lashed out of my uninsured mouth.haha.
It has been a great experience being in nursing course and lets hope I will take something from the process to my life.
My dearest Cheeb's has been there for me despite our frequent bickering,and with my mom being away,he did try to make an effort to see me.
Like on Friday,after he finished his shift,he made his way to my place and we spent a couple of hours together.He said something which made my insecurities go down my gut and it has been passed out as fart.hahaha.
He is not flawless,he looks like he needs a wardrobe evolution(just like me) but I don't mind it cause I accepted him as he is.I love every inch of that man and knowing that I would be turning 20 next year,I look forward to nothing more than being one of the important people in his life.
My family seems accepting of him since the day I voice out his name to my mother.
My chot has been teasing me and he is pretty casual about Cheeb's significance in my life.Chot keeps mentioning him when I have a conversation with him.
Speaking of Chot,he is finally getting inlisted this December and yesterday,he was pretty worried about how his own future will unfold.It was quite disturbing knowing that him being the same age as my boyfriend is still clueless at his own goals.
Just like me,I think we siblings needs time to take it down and easy at what we have to go through.
Anyways,I am counting down to the day when my mom returns.She gave me a call yesterday and she sounded calm and happy wherever she is with my aunt.She emphasized on taking care of the house and I just said I will.
The house is pretty manageable with my dad around and he has been a ball to be with.
My dad and I went to bendemeer to look for that little fat kid's stroller but nothing seems appealing enough.So we went to get foor for dinner and here I am alone at home as he went to work.
So with lots of strength and the final 2 more project to accomplish,I hope I have rather nice days.
Oh,and tonight,I will be seeing my Cheebs(the boyfriend) again. C:
Till then,take care all!
Love,Appreciate.
P.s:when your heart breaks,think about the times when you had so much joy in life.

No comments: