Trust yourself with hope,faith and love.Things works out one way or another,eventually.



Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sudden beginning,no ending

A week has past in school and there is already tremendous amount of workload.
There is a stack of notes for only a week and I have 8 more weeks to go!
Oh my not so holy self! hahahaha.
But I am enjoying myself,knowing it is my last lap before I continue to be on the quest of my mysterious life. -________-
I am still considering paramedics as well as pursuing nursing in poly(if my grades allows me to) and than do something totally out of the medical field.bahahahaha!
I need to consult my inner voice further in this next couple of months left.
Anyways,continuing about school,I have no problems(yet) about the subjects except for behavioral science.I know I always rub the particular lecturer the wrong way sometimes but,that is not the case.
It is just that I don't enjoy the long,elaborate information on the study of an individual mental health.
My brain gives up automatically and I start to stone off. bahahahahaha.
I need to build up interest for the sake of getting the acceptable range of grades and to prove my family I actually am learning something after almost two years of being in nursing school and that it is totally worth it of their money.
Oh well anyways,
My Din got himself a job in some German bistro and he's working lame long hours until the night.I've not seen him in ages(chey! haha) and I miss him truckloads muchos.He told me it is tiring but he's enjoying himself which is good.I hope he doesn't forget me,bahahahaha!
After weeks and weeks of being so close to each other,I find it uncomfortable knowing that he is out there working,trying to save up money for his family,himself and his future.He is so driven and I envy him.I wish I had more guts,glory and perseverance to have the motivation to get myself a job to earn extra bucks for my sorry ass.hahahaha.
But thats ok,my career path will unfold before my eyes in no time,lets hope so.
Anyways,I think I have been very care-less towards my friends these days,I keep trying to distant myself,just like a loner does.haha.
I go to school,don't result to smiling at anyone and eventually towards the end of the day,I will only then speak. -.-
My apologies guys,I just happen to have a case of low self-esteem issue.The weekend did help me to boost up some 'extragloria'(nope I don't think the word exist,haha!) in me and lets all hope I'll treat you guys differently,in a more upbeat-crazy self that I always present myself with on a normal basis.
I love you my friends,I do.I just have some undiagnosed mental problem.hahahaha!
Till then folks,I'll try and update my blog some other time,right?
Take care.
Love,Appreciate.
P.s:All we need is love.

No comments: