Trust yourself with hope,faith and love.Things works out one way or another,eventually.



Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Already laid.

I am out of school,unemployed and getting fatter by the day. How much I love my life. hahaha. But my nephew's here for a week now and like I've said to the few people,Zafran's like a ball. He's rolling all over the house and causing me to have a pretty bad back ache since 6 years now. hahaha. But I love him nonetheless. I haven't had the chance to come up with any plan for the next couple of months except to hang out a lot with my CP crew and I'm sexcited! Anyways,I've not seen my boyfriend for exactly a week today. It sucks but I am looking forward to spend the weekend with him hopefully. He's been working and working and working and yet,his pay still sucks and its sucking the life out of him.But he seems to enjoy all the hiatus of his career life. I just hope it wouldn't affect his health. And when he's so busy working,I hope he finds the time to at least think about me,or love me a lot better the next time he sees me.bahahaha! I am waiting for the release of result on poly intake this coming April 1st and than we'll see whats the next best option for my life. I just want to spend the remaining months doing good you know,for my life in the after. Who knows if we'll meet again,and I want to see and be able to recognize my loved ones when the time comes for us to be seized at the final day. So my routine at home now is wake up,collect the soiled laundry and dry them out when they're washed,clean up the house and look after my baby nephew.Apart from that,I do nothing more than that.haha.
But anyways,for now,I just wish I have more time with my boyfriend.

I can't wait to canoodle with him,finally.


  • It has been a while since we lay intertwined not caring for the world.

  • Just talking about probable events in our lives and sharing the love.

  • Breathing together harmoniously and sleeping like we belonged to each other.

I just hope he wouldn't ruin his own plans,yet again.

But lets just say I'll remain hopeful anyway.

With much love and a lot less to say,

Toodles.

Love.Appreciate!

P.s:A questionable together.

No comments: